Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Someone in Indian Govt. remembers 26/11

At a time when Indian MSM has hushed up any news on 26/11 incidents to avoid inconvenience to our "siblings" from across the border. Yes I'm referring to Porkistan. Secretary Nirupama Rao reiterated in an interview to Karan Thapar that we have not forgotten 26/11. It might be words, but at least better than the silence from the UPA Govt. so far.
Yes and no. I think my answer would bridge both these concepts. The wounds of 26/11 have not healed as yet. I think we would do wrong to the people who lost their lives and the families that continue to grieve as a result of what happened so tragically in Mumbai, if we were to say that 26/11 is behind us. Obviously, the wounds of 26/11 will not heal easily. I think there is sentiment in this country in India and there is grief still which has not died. Let me put it this way. Our grief cannot die when it comes to 26/11

Lets see some action behind those words.

No comments: